BBC World News
- Mass rally in Tunis over museum raid Thousands march in Tunis over the Bardo Museum terror attack, as authorities say that one of the raid's leaders has been killed.
- 78 DNA strands found in Alps crash Five days after the crash of Germanwings flight 4U 9525 in the French Alps, investigators say they have isolated 78 distinct DNA strands.
- Arab League to create military force Arab League countries meeting in Egypt agree to create a joint Arab military force amid a crisis in Yemen and regional jihadist threats.
- Singapore holds Lee Kuan Yew funeral Singapore holds a state funeral for its founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, with tens of thousands lining the streets despite torrential rain.
- Iran nuclear negotiations intensify Six world powers and Iran intensify talks in Lausanne, as a deadline to reach a deal on Tehran's nuclear programme looms.
- Air Canada plane 'exits' runway An Air Canada plane landing at Halifax, Nova Scotia, leaves the runway while landing, with 23 people taken to hospital for observation.