BBC World News
- Greeks vote in 'make-or-break' poll Greeks vote in general elections, with the anti-austerity Syriza and the centre-right New Democracy parties seen as front-runners in a tight race.
- India braces for Obama's Delhi visit US President Barack Obama is due to arrive in India for a three-day visit, protected by one of India's biggest-ever security operations.
- Eyes on Pluto for historic encounter Nasa's mission to Pluto gets under way in earnest as the New Horizons probe starts taking the pictures needed for July's close flyby.
- US planes targeted by bomb threats Police search two aircraft at Atlanta's airport after receiving "credible" bomb threats - but later give the all-clear.
- Japan PM outrage at 'hostage death' Japan says it is seeking to verify a video that suggests hostage Haruna Yukawa has been killed by IS militants.
- Rockets kill 30 in eastern Ukraine Eastern Ukraine rebels have launched an offensive on the city of Mariupol, one of their leaders says, as rockets kill and injure dozens in the port city.