BBC World News
- Canada 'not intimidated' by attacks Canada "will never be intimidated", PM Stephen Harper says after two deadly attacks on soldiers - including one that ends in a shootout inside parliament.
- Coalition Syria strikes 'kill 553' US-led air strikes against Islamic State (IS) militants in Syria have killed 553 people since September, including 464 IS fighters, activists say.
- Nato jets 'intercept Russian plane' Nato warplanes have intercepted a Russian spy plane over the Baltic Sea, the alliance says, amid heightened tensions between the West and Russia.
- Mayor 'ordered attack on students' The mayor of the Mexican town of Iguala, where 43 students went missing last month, is wanted for allegedly ordering police to confront them.
- Boko Haram 'abducts more women' Dozens of women and girls are abducted from two villages in north-eastern Nigeria by suspected militants, despite an alleged truce, residents say.
- Netanyahu blames Abbas over attack Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu has accused the Palestinian president of incitement, after an attack which killed a baby in Jerusalem.