BBC World News
- IS 'carried out Saudi mosque attack' The Islamic State group says it was behind a deadly suicide bombing on a Shia mosque in Saudi Arabia, apparently its first attack in the kingdom.
- Farc suspends truce after attack Colombian Farc leftist rebel group suspends its unilateral ceasefire following army attack in which 26 fighters died.
- First set of Clinton emails released State Department releases cache of emails - many relating to the attack in Benghazi, Libya - from Hillary Clinton's private email account.
- Breast-feeding protest at McDonald's Mothers with babies occupy a McDonald's restaurant in the Hungarian capital Budapest in protest after a woman was told not to breast-feed there.
- Key Iraq-Syria crossing 'falls to IS' Islamic State militants reportedly seize the last Syrian government-controlled border crossing with Iraq, after taking ancient Palmyra.
- South Korea 'nut rage' woman freed Former Korean Air executive Heather Cho, who was jailed for an outburst over macadamia nuts, has been freed after winning a court appeal.