BBC World News
- Kenya bus gunmen 'want religious war' The slaughter of 28 people on a bus in Kenya is an attempt to start a religious war, an adviser to President Uhuru Kenyatta tells the BBC.
- 'Big gaps' hamper Iran nuclear talks Important sticking points remain in talks with Iran, Western powers warn, as negotiations on Tehran's nuclear programme enter their final stages.
- Tunisia in landmark presidency poll Tunisia is set to hold its first presidential election since the 2011 "Arab Spring" revolution that triggered uprisings across the region.
- Flood warnings for US snowmelt Snowfall in the north-eastern US subsides, but there are now warnings of serious flooding from melting snow as temperatures rise.
- West 'seeks Russia regime change' Western sanctions against Russia over its role in Ukraine are aimed at forcing regime change in Moscow, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov says.
- Ebola 'stable' in Guinea - WHO The deadly Ebola outbreak is now "stable" in Guinea, the country where the latest crisis began, the World Health Organization says.