BBC World News
- Burkina Faso leader 'ousted' - army Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore is no longer in power, an army spokesman tells demonstrators in the capital, Ouagadougou.
- Key Jerusalem holy site reopens Israel reopens a key Jerusalem holy site after its temporary closure following the shooting of a prominent Jewish activist.
- Lawsuit over Malaysia missing plane Two children whose father was on Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 which disappeared file a lawsuit against the airline and Malaysia's government.
- Russia-Ukraine deal secures EU gas Russia will resume gas deliveries to Ukraine this winter in a deal brokered by the European Union, which will also safeguard supplies to EU countries.
- Myanmar in rare multi-party talks Myanmar's president is holding rare roundtable talks with the opposition, military and ethnic groups, as the US calls for "credible" elections next year.
- Charity warns US on Ebola quarantine Charity Doctors Without Borders warns some mandatory US state Ebola quarantine measures are having a "chilling effect" on its work.