BBC World News
- 'Dozens die' in Nigeria mosque blasts Dozens are killed and many more hurt in explosions during Friday prayers at one of the biggest mosques in Nigeria's city of Kano.
- Pope call to combat fanaticism Pope Francis calls for all faiths to enter a dialogue to counter fanaticism and fundamentalism, at the start of a key visit to Turkey.
- Ebola test results 'in 15 minutes' A rapid 15-minute blood test for Ebola which researchers say would increase the chances of survival from the virus, is to be trialled in Guinea.
- Austria arrests 13 jihadi suspects Police in Austria arrest 13 people suspected of radicalising young people and recruiting them to fight in Syria.
- Airport raids tackle cyberthieves Cyberthieves who used stolen credit cards to buy airline tickets are targeted in raids at 80 airports.
- Two dead in Egypt Islamist clashes At least two demonstrators die in Egypt as Islamist anti-government protesters clash with police in Cairo.