BBC World News
- Powers ponder Iran talks extension World powers trying to reach a deal on Iran's nuclear programme consider extending the talks, as Monday's deadline for an agreement looms.
- Banker ruled fit for HK murder trial British banker Rurik Jutting is ruled fit to stand trial for the murder of two women in Hong Kong, after undergoing psychiatric assessments.
- US police kill boy carrying fake gun Police in the US city of Cleveland shoot and kill a 12-year-old boy who had been waving what turned out to be a fake gun.
- Obama praise for 'President Clinton' Hillary Clinton would be a "great president" if she decided to run for the White House in 2016, President Barack Obama says.
- Mother of baby left in drain charged Police charge a 30-year-old woman with attempted murder after she abandoned her newborn baby boy in a drain in western Sydney.
- Volleyball woman out of Iran prison British-Iranian Ghoncheh Ghavami, who was detained after attempting to watch a men's volleyball match in Iran, is freed on bail, her family says.