BBC World News
- US: Iraqi forces lack will to fight US Defence Secretary Ashton Carter says the rout of Iraqi forces at Ramadi showed they lacked the will to fight against Islamic State.
- Polish president concedes election Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski concedes the election to challenger Andrzej Duda after exit polls suggest he has lost the run-off vote.
- 'Beautiful Mind' mathematician killed Renowned mathematician John Nash, subject of the film A Beautiful Mind, dies in a New Jersey taxi crash with his wife.
- Spanish protest parties make gains Protest parties make gains in Spain's local elections, depriving the governing People's Party of overall control of Madrid and other councils.
- Migrants taint Bangladesh image - PM Migrants trying to leave Bangladesh illegally are tainting the country's image and should be punished, PM Sheikh Hasina says.
- Rain deluge hits southern US states A deluge of rainfall bursts rivers and brings flood warnings to several southern US states, with Texas and Oklahoma the worst hit so far.