BBC World News
- Buhari 'ahead' in tight Nigeria poll Nigeria's Muhammadu Buhari edges ahead of President Goodluck Jonathan in early election counts, though key states are yet to declare.
- Iran atomic talks reach deadline day Intense negotiations over Iran's nuclear programme enter a final day in Switzerland, ahead of a deadline to reach a preliminary deal.
- Singapore charges Lee criticism teen A 16-year-old Singaporean is charged and given S$20,000 bail over a YouTube video criticising late leader Lee Kuan Yew and Christianity.
- Myanmar drafts ceasefire with rebels Myanmar's President Thein Sein witnesses the signing of a draft ceasefire deal between the government and 16 rebel groups, which the UN says is "historic".
- Indiana law 'grossly misconstrued' The governor of the US state of Indiana strongly defends a contentious religious freedom law, amid a backlash from gay rights supporters.
- One dead after shooting at NSA Officials say two men dressed as women tried to break through a security gate to the National Security Agency headquarters.