BBC World News
- MH17 bodies out of rebel area A train carrying the remains of most of the victims of the MH17 plane crash arrives in the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv, out of rebel-held territory.
- UN chief: 'Start talking' over Gaza UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon pushes for an end to the Gaza conflict with a call in Israel for both sides to "start talking".
- Joko Widodo wins Indonesia poll Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo has been declared the winner of Indonesia's hotly-contested presidential election.
- 'Foreigners' killed in Kabul attack A suicide bomber outside Kabul airport kills at least one Afghan and at least three foreign security guards, officials say.
- Iraq conflict breeds cyber-civil war A cyber-war is being waged alongside the conflict involving Isis in Iraq, suggests research by security firms.
- Human body parts dumped in Tanzania Eight people from a Tanzanian medical institute are arrested after 85 bags containing human body parts are found in the city of Dar es Salaam.