BBC World News
- Million Ebola vaccine doses for 2015 One million doses of an Ebola vaccine will be produced by the end of 2015, the World Health Organization has announced.
- Tunis 'militant hideout' stormed Tunisian security forces storm a house in a Tunis suburb to end a stand-off with armed militants, killing six people, officials say.
- Sweden calls off search for sub Sweden calls off its massive week-long search for a suspected Russian submarine, saying the vessel has probably left its territorial waters.
- EU leaders agree CO2 emissions cut The EU agrees what it calls "the world's most ambitious" deal to cut greenhouse gas emissions by 40% by 2030, overcoming deep divisions.
- Canada attack 'not linked to IS' Canada's foreign minister tells the BBC there is no evidence so far that the man behind gun attacks in Ottawa was linked to Middle Eastern jihadists.
- NY axe attack: Islamist link probed Police in New York investigate whether a man who attacked two officers with an axe before being shot dead was linked to Islamist extremism.