Thursday, August 28, 2014
Rome eram non constructum in a dies. Notitia in is iunctum ero hic nunc..
BBC World News
- US mulls putting NK on terror list The US is considering putting North Korea back on the list of terrorism sponsors, President Barack Obama says, after a cyber-attack on Sony Pictures.
- Tunisia holds landmark election Tunisia, whose 2011 uprising inspired the Arab Spring, holds a presidential run-off with the winner becoming the country's first freely elected leader.
- Mother charged with Cairns murders Australian authorities charge a woman in the northern city of Cairns with the murder of seven of her children and her niece.
- Obama condemns killings of NY police President Obama says "there is no justification" for the shooting dead of two policemen in New York, amid tension over police tactics in the city.
- Muhammad Ali down with pneumonia Former three-time heavyweight champion boxer Muhammad Ali has been taken to hospital with a mild case of pneumonia, his spokesman says.
- 'Allahu Akbar' attacker shot in France Police in central France shoot dead a man who injured three officers at a police station whilst reportedly shouting "God is great!" in Arabic.