Thursday, August 28, 2014
Rome eram non constructum in a dies. Notitia in is iunctum ero hic nunc..
BBC World News
- Family 'crushed' by Ferguson ruling The family of Michael Brown, the black teenager shot dead by a policeman, say they are "crushed" by the decision not to charge Darren Wilson.
- Ebola vaccine trial 'promising' The first human trial of an experimental vaccine against Ebola suggests that it is safe and may help the immune system to combat the virus.
- Thai elections 'could be delayed' In an exclusive BBC interview, Thai Finance Minister Sommai Phasee says that democratic elections could be delayed by another 18 months.
- US planes 'may use British carrier' The Royal Navy wants to ask US squadrons to fly off its new aircraft carrier, HMS Queen Elizabeth, because of delays to Britain’s new F35B fighters.
- Egyptian youths jailed over protests A court in Egypt sends 78 boys under the age of 18 to prison for taking part in protests in support of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Spain minister resigns over scandal Health minister Ana Mato resigns amid a court investigation into a massive corruption scandal over illegal payments in Spain.