Thursday, August 28, 2014
Rome eram non constructum in a dies. Notitia in is iunctum ero hic nunc..
BBC World News
- Turks to let Kurds join Kobane fight Turkey is to allow Iraqi Kurdish fighters to cross the Syrian border to Kobane to fight Islamic State militants, its foreign minister says.
- Exiled Nazis collected US benefits The US has paid dozens of exiled Nazi war criminals millions of dollars in social benefits after forcing them to leave the country, a new report finds.
- Sweden steps up 'mystery sub' hunt Sweden steps up its search in waters off Stockholm and tells some civilian vessels to leave the area amid suspicions of a Russian submarine.
- Nigeria declared free of Ebola The World Health Organization declares Nigeria officially free of Ebola - hailing it a "spectacular success story" - after six weeks with no new cases.
- Google changes 'to fight piracy' Google will alter search results in an effort to fight online piracy, pointing users to legal download sites and demoting known pirates.
- Amnesty deplores abuses in Ukraine Amnesty International finds evidence of atrocities committed by both warring sides in eastern Ukraine, but not on the scale reported by Russia.